The multiple benefits of a Sphagnum green wall
Our urban gardens are becoming smaller when they are not reduced to simple balconies. The time spent gardening is reduced and back pain is widespread. The adoption of a green wall in Chiloe sphagnum peat meets the constraints imposed by modern life.
- Saves space, since the moss based green wall hangs and is vertical.
- Saves time, because no weeding is necessary
- It prevents back pain, since you can garden without bending down
- An economy of water because the water supply is restored to the plants according to their needs, and watering is no longer a chore.
- Clean and without odor, the wall may be located inside your apartment or outside in the garden or balcony.
For more information
CERISE SARL - le magasin dans la forêt,
Quartier Moulin d'eau
83420 La Croix Valmer (commune de Gassin), France
Tél. +33 (0) 4 94 56 41 51
Fax. +33 (0) 4 94 56 30 62
Mobile. +33 (0) 6 15 06 35 40